INCOME CONCEPT INCOME CONCEPT: How To Really Make Money From Home Income Concept

INCOME CONCEPT

Income Concept|Tips and articles about how to Earn Extra Income from Home Based Business|Internet Marketing|Affliate Program

Google
 
Web incomeconcept.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 25, 2006

How To Really Make Money From Home

I was sitting around today and I was trying to figure out what to right about in regards to my next article; it's hard because the subjects remain the same but the details change daily. I sat around and decided I would share my thoughts in regards on how I've made my website successful; I've done this before but I think I've figured out a way to express my true feelings in regards to home businesses. I signed a contract my mentor proposed to me, so I can never go too far, and I don't want to; he's been a huge influence on my life as an Internet Marketer and person. I consider myself lucky because it's hard to find a person in this business that can truly show you the ropes. I'm going to do my best to show everyone how you can make a home business work without breaking that contract.

I believe the most important aspect of making a home business work is one's mental outlook on life. You really need to be a positive person in order to make money from home. All of us who can make profits from home usually have a good outlook on all avenues of life. How you approach all areas life will be tested in the home business setting; if you're a quitter, you definitely won't make it in this field. I make mistakes all the time, but I never make the same mistake twice. It's alright to make mistakes; that's how you learn and grow. The home business market is very competitive, and it changes everyday; there are so many smart people out there who know what it takes to be successful. When you start your business you'll be up against the majority of these people; as you grow in this business; you'll find yourself separating from the competition; you need to separate yourself, if not, you won't make it. The initial learning stage is the most important step; you'll make or break your business during that time. Try to tell yourself "I CAN DO THIS" The positive attitude will be the driving force behind your success. Not everyday is a holiday; how you react to the trials and tribulations will shape your future in the home business market. It's alright to fail in certain areas; it's unacceptable not try. You learn from failing and trying new things; if you just copy what someone else is doing you'll eventually hit a wall and you won't be able to hurdle that wall because you haven't established yourself as an individual in this business.

When getting started I suggest you first latch onto someone who is successful; a lot of people in the home business field claim to be successful; guess what? A lot of them aren't; they want you to think they are in order for them to make some money off of you. It's important for you to have your own definition of success when starting anything. Some people believe being successful has to do with how much money they make; others relate success to how much free time they have; the list goes on forever. Before you start, establish you own definition of success; once you define success, set your goals. I don't need to make $300 a day to be successful; I need to make enough money where I'm happy working from home. I'm not a person who likes to work for people; all I need to do is make enough money to support myself, that's my definition of success. I understand why people try to sell others on the aspect of being incredibly wealthy, it works sometimes. I believe in selling people on the truth of the business; if you think you can be rich overnight, you're very wrong. Working from home is very hard, and it takes a lot of time, money, and effort; if it was easy, everyone would be millionaires. This business is so competitive for one reason and one reason only; we all want to work from the comfort of our own home. I believe the best way to find a great mentor is by just being honest and aggressive. Type what you're looking to do in a search engine and you'll find who's successful instantly; they're usually the people with the highest ranking websites. Once you find those websites, contact them personally and see if they are willing to give you hand, a lot of times there too busy, but if you keep it up you'll eventually find the right person. If you're reading this, I've made your job easy; my mentor is Erich Winnecke. I can't go too far with this, like I said, I signed a contract. If your looking to start or improve a home business; I can get you in contact with him, my e-mail address is below.

I mentioned competition; if you're looking for competition you came to the right place. Home based businesses are abundant, and they will continue to be so. It's alright though; there's enough potential clients and information to spread around. The great thing about the internet is the ability to learn something new everyday. You WILL face adversity in this business; just stay positive and be willing to learn. A lot of your competitors are giving up their secrets by just advertising their businesses. All you have to do is just check out their websites, you can learn a lot from just analyzing another persons' website.

Be sure to join a home business forum when you get started, and never stop using it. There are so many people you can learn from. I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today without the help from so many people; granted, we're all trying to accomplish the same goals, but we're always looking for the easiest and smartest ways to make it happen. You'll be surprised how many people are willing to help you out, but always remember to bring something to the table. If you just take, people will catch on; don't be afraid to share your own successful techniques; the more you share, the more you'll gain.

"Always be true to the game," that's my motto. If you're honest and try to help others, you'll be successful. The home based business field is flooded with scam artists; you might get away with being dishonest for a little while, but it will catch up with you in the long run. No one is bigger than the game; find your place and let the rest take care of itself. The more credible you are the more followers and collogues you'll have; if you have a strong supporting cast, you'll be very successful. All right!! Enough of my psychology; here are some ways I can help you build your home business and make some money from home. I just had to preach for a little bit in order to give you the ethics and guidelines that can help you thrive in this market.

Without breeching the contract, I'm going to guide you. Like I said, latch onto one person, and then insert yourself into a group of people who are trying to accomplish the same things as you. Try to stay away from programs that want you to sell to your friends and family; I've always believed in separating business from pleasure. You don't need to rely on your friends and family to be successful; once you become successful, people will come to you. Build a website that will look attractive and have something credible to offer. The next thing you need to do is get people to visit your website. There are many ways to accomplish this. Submit as many articles as possible; you can do this by finding an article submission site on the internet; you write the articles and they'll distribute them for you. Article writing is one of the best ways to get people to your website; once an article is published, it's on the web for a long time. You'll get visitors to your website long after you submitted it. Another thing you want to look at doing is creating a blog; a blog is a great place to share your thoughts and feelings about anything. You can even post the articles you've submitted in your blog. Once you enter a blog, PING IT!! Pinging will send your blog out to people looking for things you have to offer or say; remember, be credible; if you're credible, they'll be interested in what you have to say and offer. The next thing you want to do is trade links with other websites. Trading links will help you increase your traffic to your website.

You want to trade links with websites that get a lot of visitors; there's no point in trading links with a website that attracts a few visitors. Type in a keyword that's associated with your home business, and trade links with the top ten sites that come up. A lot of the people you associate with in your forum will also want to trade links with you; do it, it builds comradely. The next and best way to advertise is by using search engines; I'm not really skilled at this sort of advertising yet; I can't really give you a lot of details here. The one thing I can tell you to do is be careful. Search engine advertising is very competitive, and if you don't know what you're doing, you'll loose a lot of money quickly. I suggest you rely on the help of your comrades in your home business forum. It's unfortunate, but a lot of them have failed at search engine advertising, but they picked themselves back up, and will be willing to help you not make the same mistakes they did. I've been able to minimize my mistakes by observing my fellow home business entrepreneurs, and they've learned from mine. Learning from each other is the best way to learn; combining knowledge with drive, and dedication will get you very far in this business. I wish you the best of luck and remember to believe in yourself, and HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

by Corbin Forbes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home